3月3日（金 @ 5:00 pm - 3月4日（土 @ 1:00 am
3月3日（金 @ 5:00 pm - 3月4日（土 @ 1:00 am
Skip to section:
Ultra Violet is now open for resale. Moshtix is the official resale facility for this event, and the only safe and secure way to purchase resale tickets. Do not purchase tickets from any unauthorised resellers like Viagogo or Gumtree. Access the official resale here.
As this event has reached allocation exhausted, you will only be able to purchase a resale ticket if another ticketholder has decided to sell theirs.
Curated by Sveta Gilerman and Jess Hill
Ultra Violet is the premier event for LGBTQIA+ women during Sydney WorldPride. DJs and Producers Sveta Gilerman and Jess Hill, with Jesswar, Bec Sandridge and Okenyo and international icon Peaches will transform Sydney Town Hall’s vaulted spaces into a party event that immerses and devours.
5:00pm – Doors open
Main Hall – Hosted By Fancy Piece
5:00pm – Hellcat
5:45pm – Romy
6:00pm – Okenyo
6:30pm – Koori Wirguls
6:35pm – Romy
7:00pm – Bec Sandridge
7:30pm – Romy + Sistergirls from the Tiwi Islands
8:00pm – Simona Castricum
8:30pm – Estée Louder & Mistress Tokyo
9:00pm – Jesswar
9:30pm – Estée Louder
10:00pm – Kate Wickett
10:15pm – Peaches + Empress Stah
10:45pm – Sveta
12:00am – Ayebatonye
5:00pm – Gemma
6:30pm – Annabelle Gaspar
8:00pm – Madami
9:00pm – Jen Loveless + Mistress Tokyo
10:00pm – Mama de Leche
10:30pm – Vetta Borne
10:45pm – Mama de Leche + Mistress Tokyo + Mama Medusa
11:30pm – Thraxxy
11:40pm – Stevzar
5:00pm – Alex Dugan
6:30pm – Amanda Louise
7:30pm – Tanzer
8:30pm – Kate Monroe
10:00pm – Sheba Williams
- 3月4日(土) 午前1時00分
Important Event Information
This is a licensed event for people 18 and over.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that the event may contain images and voices of people who are no longer with us.
- Sydney WorldPride shows may include strobe lighting, smoke and haze effects, loud music, flash photography, fire effects, pyrotechnics or other theatrical effects.
To download the event map, click here
- Your ticket
- Valid Photo ID
- EFT or credit card – Only ‘contactless’ payment will be accepted for food and beverage transactions
- Good vibes
You must bring valid Photo ID (Proof of age is a requirement for alcohol service at bars)
Valid forms of ID include:
- A Driver’s or Rider’s Licence or Learner’s Permit issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country
- A NSW Digital Driver Licence
- NSW photo card
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age
- Keypass (over 18) identity card issued by Australia Post
What not to bring
- Food – The event is licensed to sell food and drinks.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs / substances of any kind.
- Sound or video recorders or cameras with detachable lens (small still cameras are allowed). Flash photography is not permitted.
- Selfie Sticks/Go-Pro Sticks / Monopods or Tripods.
- Chairs, folding camping chairs, bean bags, inflatable chairs or lounges, tents, sun shelters, eskies, and hard-cased cooler bags.
- Inflatable balloons or toys.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards/skates, boogie boards, milk/bread crates, water pistols.
- Banners, posters, flags or signage on poles, or made of hard material. Soft signage or flags of a reasonable size are permitted (content must not be offensive or discriminatory in nature).
- Clothing with images or text that is offensive or discriminatory in nature.
- Drones and or other remote-controlled devices.
- Megaphones, horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or any type of noise-making devices.
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers.
- Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile.
- Laser Pointers, permanent marker / felt type pens, scissors or large aerosol canisters.
- Flyers, stickers or any other promotional material not authorised by Sydney WorldPride.
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Sydney WorldPride can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Motorbike helmets, balaclavas or (non-religious) face coverings.
- Dogs or other pets (excluding official assistance/service animals, which are accepted).
- Any other item determined by Sydney WorldPride, the venue, management or artist to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that would distract, obstruct or interfere with the artist performance, or jeopardise public safety.
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Ticketing Terms and Conditions – click here
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons attending this event please be advised of the following conditions:
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event.
- Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution.
- If you leave the site you will not be permitted to re-enter (No “Pass Outs”), with the exception into the designated smoking area, this area will be managed by security.
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimisation Practices. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to minors and to intoxicated persons.
- Activities such as moshing, climbing, stage diving, crowd surfing, circle of death, wall of death, circle pit and associated activity are strictly prohibited. Patrons engaging in these activities will be evicted from the venue without a refund.
- Entry is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Sydney WorldPride, the venue and artists accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damages caused to patrons or patron property whilst attending the event.
- You may be filmed or photographed at the event & footage/images may be used, replicated or published by Sydney WorldPride or the artists for promotional & other purposes.
- Please respect the neighbours and residents whilst entering & exiting the event: Keep noise to a minimum & place rubbish in allocated bins.
- All bags and patrons will be subjected to a scan and / or search by security. Patrons found with a prohibited item (see list) will have the option to take it back offsite or dispose of it.
- Any patron found carrying illegal substances, weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be referred to the Police.
- Disruptive or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the venue without a refund.
- COVID 19: By entering our site, you declare that at the time of entry, you have no symptoms of COVID-19, have not tested positive to COVID-19 and are not required by health authorities to isolate.
- By using our medical facilities, you consent to Sydney WorldPride having access to your medical records.
- Sydney WorldPride reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event.
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias will not be permitted entry to the event.
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Ticketing Terms and Conditions – click here
Below you’ll find all the important information about the facilities offered at the event, including what to expect at the event to help make your experience safer and more enjoyable:
Food & Beverage
This is a fully licensed event so there is no BYO. A selection of food will be available for purchase and our bars will provide a range of alcoholic drinks, as well as a range of non-alcoholic options including water. Please see the event map for the location of food and bars at the event.
This event is cashless. AMEX, Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS accepted.
All Gender toilets (including accessible toilets) can be accessed within the venue. Please see the event map for the location of toilets at the event.
We want you to have the best experience possible so to ensure the safety of our patrons, we have employed a fully equipped medical team to be on site for the duration of the event. Please see the event map for the location of Medical services.
Smoking is prohibited inside the venue. The designated smoking area can be accessed via Door B and will be managed by security. Please see the event map for the location of the smoking area.
A Cloakroom will be available at this event, Please ensure you keep your ticket so you can claim your items at the end of the day. All care but no responsibility is taken for items checked into the cloakroom. Please see the event map for the Cloakroom location.
If you cannot find your ticket, please log into your Moshtix account. Tickets will not be available for purchase on the day.
For all questions relating to ticket purchases or for further information please contact Moshtix – click here
We strongly encourage all participants to use public transport and to plan your travel before arriving at the event. Plan your trip at transportnsw.info – click here
For more information and travel tips, visit https://transportnsw.info/sydney-worldpride-2023
Make the most of your Sydney WorldPride festival experience with our guide to looking after your health and wellbeing.
Visit the Sydney WorldPride Health and Wellbeing page (click here) for more information on the following topics:
- Looking after your sexual health
- Monkeypox (Mpox), Covid-19 and other health issues
- Sun, water and road safety
- Mental health services
For more information about local laws and getting help regarding the following topics, visit the Sydney WorldPride page (click here).
- Drug and alcohol use
- Help in an emergency
NSW Health also have a dedicated Sydney WorldPride health and safety page with invaluable information, found at the link:
To visit the website, click here.
For free help in your language, contact the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.
Here are ways you can help make this a greener event!
- Bring an empty refillable water bottle (no glass or metal).
- To reduce your carbon footprint we encourage you to catch public transport to our events.
- Choose your bin carefully, make sure your waste goes in the correct bin.
- Consider offsetting your travel to the event (for information on Sydney WorldPride Carbon Offset Program, click here).
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Pride Planet Program page – click here
Accessible features available at this event:
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible drop-off & pick-up points
- Language non-barrier (At specific times, pending programming)
- Auslan interpretation (At specific times, pending programming)
- Assistive hearing technology
- Assistive animal facilities
- Sunflower lanyard program
Please note: Sydney WorldPride shows may include strobe lighting, smoke and haze effects, loud music, flash photography, fire effects, pyrotechnics or other theatrical effects.
Sydney WorldPride is proud to support the Sunflower Hidden Disabilities Program which is a globally recognised symbol for hidden or non-obvious disabilities. The Sunflower Lanyard enables people with hidden disabilities and coniditions to choose to let the people around them know they may need extra support, empathy, understanding or patience. This may mean wearers may cannot stand for a long time in the queue to use the bathroom, may need the use of an accessible bathroom (even if they aren’t a wheelchair user), patience when their order is being taken, may need fast-tracked support, more time to move around (i.e. due to pain or mobility challenges) or can feel overwhelmed, sensory overload or stressed out in large crowds and loud environments.
If you already own a Sunflower lanyard please bring it along and it will be accepted at all SWP events. If you don’t already have one, Sunflower Lanyards will be available onsite at the Accessible Entry at Door C on Druitt Sreet – Please check the event map for Sunflower Lanyard Pickup locations on site. The lanyard is yours to keep and use during the festival and beyond! Click this link for more information on what the Sunflower Lanyard is and how it may support you.
People who hold a valid Companion Card will be issued a complimentary ticket when they support a ticketholder with disability. To reserve tickets please contact [email protected]. You may be asked to present your Companion Card at the event.
If you have accessibility requirements, please contact our Accessibility Manager via SMS/text at +61 469 850 928 or email [email protected]
An accessible drop-off & pick-up point will be available on Druitt Street. Please refer to event map for location – click here
Plan your trip at transportnsw.info – click here
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select “accessible services only” in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. Check accessible travel or download a transport app (select the “Accessibility” filter).