Join the Team
Executive Assistant to the CEO
The Executive Assistant to the CEO will provide the highest level of administrative support to the CEO and other Executive members of the organisation as required.
This role is responsible for providing professional and confidential administrative support on matters such as governance, business planning and policies & procedures, as well as the day-to-day smooth running of the Sydney WorldPride office.
This role supports the CEO with diary scheduling, media requests, travel and other duties as required. From time to time, the role will provide administrative support to the Board and Committees as directed through the CEO.
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for Sydney WorldPride’s project management function.
This role will be responsible for providing insight, integration and overall management of all processes and functions to improve the consistency and efficiency of the project delivery, ensuring the project keeps to all timelines and complies with all government project requirements.
This role will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
For accountabilities and requirements click the button below.
Marketing and Digital Coordinator
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the development, implementation and on-going management of Sydney WorldPride’s digital, marketing and social media campaigns and overall strategies.
Key accountabilities include:
- Contribute to the development and manage the execution of SWP’s social media strategy.
- Develop and execute end-to-end campaigns to attract and acquire new subscribers and grow engagement.
- Develop and implement digital campaigns to drive awareness.
- Work with the team to establish and leverage best-practice inbound marketing.
- Utilise data to analyse our databases and campaign results, establishing KPIs and reporting dashboards
- Assist with the management of external SWP Ambassadors and engaged influencers.
- Liaise with key stakeholders including working closely with Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
Click Find Out More for full details and to apply.