As the centrepiece of the first WorldPride festival ever to be held in Asia Pacific, the Human Rights Conference will shine a spotlight on LGBTQIA+ issues around the world, in our region and at home.
The Conference presents an incredible opportunity for our communities to come together to imagine and build a world where all of us are safe, free and equal in human rights.
The Human Rights Conference is for everyone, and its success depends on including a broad spectrum of voices and a diversity of experiences. That’s why Sydney WorldPride has offered a broad range of pathways to participation, to ensure a fair distribution of affordable tickets, including:
- 50 per cent of attendees will take part in the conference for free or at a reduced rate
- Reduced price tickets for small LGBTQIA+ organisations, medium-large sized community organisations, LGBTQIA+ change makers, InterPride member organisations, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people and those facing financial hardship
- A Scholarship Program for 100 human rights defenders to attend the Conference for free
Additionally, Sydney WorldPride has ensured that those in regional areas or overseas have access to the Conference content through:
- Free online streaming through multiple channels with access to free VPN licences
- Grant scheme for First Nations rainbow mob viewing parties in community
- Watch parties hosted by embassies and safe havens in hostile countries
Virtual Participation (Free)
The Human Rights Conference will be available to view through two free virtual channels:
- Live stream – open-source livestream of the plenary and mainstage sessions
- Virtual platform – register-to-view livestream of all plenary and break-out sessions, including moderated group chat, real-time Q&A and on-demand access for one year post-event
Registration for the free virtual platform will be available from early December 2022. To stay up-to-date, please subscribe to the Sydney WorldPride newsletter (click here). If you require a VPN to participate virtually from a hostile country, please email [email protected].
Keynote Day Tickets – available for immediate purchase
Keynote Day Tickets include access to plenary sessions only, seated in the auditorium balcony.
Not included: break-out sessions, exhibitions and catering.
Admission: $25/day + booking fee
Three-Day Passes – available for immediate purchase
A three-day pass includes access to all the plenary and break-out sessions, exhibitions, activations, and entertainment, as well as the pre-conference caucus workshops on February 28, networking sessions and the Day 1 Conference Reception on the evening of March 2.
Includes full daily catering during the conference.
- General public pass: $1,497 + booking fee
- Corporate and government pass: $1,797 + booking fee
Reduced Price Three-Day Passes – available by application
Our Mobtix Program provides Three-Day Passes priced at $147 (+ booking fee) for people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander origin.
Reduced Price Three-Day Passes – other pathways (applications closed)
Four additional discounted ticketing pathways were offered; applications for these programs closed on September 16, 2022.
Did you miss out?
If you believe you may be eligible for the one of the pathways listed below but missed the deadline, you can apply for our waitlist. To do so, please email us at [email protected] before 30 November 2022, explaining which ticket type below applies to you. We will contact you if a pass becomes available.
Reduced-Price Ticket Types – waitlist only
- Discounted Three-Day Pass – Community organisations
Medium and large community organisations that carry out significant work within the LGBTQIA+ community are eligible for Three-Day Passes priced at $747 (+ booking fee).
- Discounted Three-Day Pass – Small LGBTQIA+ community organisation
Small LGBTQIA+organisations with a turnover of $200,000 or less per year, and whose main focus is the LGBTQIA+ community, are eligible for Three-Day Passes priced at $147 (+ booking fee).
- Discounted Three-Day Pass – LGBTQIA+ change makers
Activists or campaigners not affiliated with a community organisation and ineligible for the Scholarship Program are eligible for Three-Day Passes priced at $747 (+ booking fee).
- Discounted Three-Day Pass – InterPride Member Organisations
Individual members of InterPride Member Organisations are eligible for Three-Day Passes priced at $347 (+ booking fee).