As the centrepiece of the first WorldPride festival ever to be held in Asia Pacific, the Human Rights Conference will shine a spotlight on LGBTQIA+ issues around the world, in our region and at home.
The Conference presents an incredible opportunity for our communities to come together to imagine and build a world where all of us are safe, free and equal in human rights.
The Human Rights Conference is for everyone, and its success depends on including a broad spectrum of voices and a diversity of experiences. That’s why Sydney WorldPride has offered a broad range of pathways to participation, to ensure a fair distribution of affordable tickets, including:
- 50 per cent of attendees will take part in the conference for free or at a reduced rate
- Reduced price tickets for small LGBTQIA+ organisations, medium-large sized community organisations, LGBTQIA+ change makers, InterPride member organisations, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people and those facing financial hardship
- A Scholarship Program for 100 human rights defenders to attend the Conference for free
Additionally, Sydney WorldPride has ensured that those in regional areas or overseas have access to the Conference content through:
- Free online streaming through multiple channels with access to free VPN licences
- Grant scheme for First Nations rainbow mob viewing parties in community
- Watch parties hosted by embassies and safe havens in hostile countries
Virtual Participation (Free)
The Human Rights Conference will be available to view through register-to-view virtual platform. The platform will livestream plenary and break-out sessions, and will have a moderated group chat, real-time Q&A and on-demand access for one year post-event.
Registration or the free virtual platform is now available. If you require a VPN to participate virtually from a hostile country, please email [email protected].
Host a watch party (Free)
Are you interested in hosting a Human Rights Conference watch party?
Find out how in our Human Rights Conference Watch Party Guide downloadable in PDF or Word format.
Keynote Day Tickets – sold out
Keynote Day Tickets include access to plenary sessions only, seated in the auditorium balcony.
Not included: break-out sessions, exhibitions and catering.
Admission: $25/day + booking fee
Three-Day Passes – sold out
A three-day pass includes access to all the plenary and break-out sessions, exhibitions, activations, and entertainment, as well as the pre-conference caucus workshops on 2月 28, networking sessions and the Day 1 Conference Reception on the evening of 1 三月.
Includes full daily catering during the conference.
- General public pass: $1,497 + booking fee
- Corporate and government pass: $1,797 + booking fee
Reduced Price Three-Day Passes – applications closed
Discounted ticketing pathways were offered; applications for these programs closed in 2022.
- Our Mobtix Program provides Three-Day Passes priced at $147 (+ booking fee) for people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander origin.
- Discounted Three-Day Pass – Community organisations
Medium and large community organisations that carry out significant work within the LGBTQIA+ community are eligible for Three-Day Passes priced at $747 (+ booking fee).
- Discounted Three-Day Pass – Small LGBTQIA+ community organisation
Small LGBTQIA+organisations with a turnover of $200,000 or less per year, and whose main focus is the LGBTQIA+ community, are eligible for Three-Day Passes priced at $147 (+ booking fee).
- Discounted Three-Day Pass – LGBTQIA+ change makers
Activists or campaigners not affiliated with a community organisation and ineligible for the Scholarship Program are eligible for Three-Day Passes priced at $747 (+ booking fee).
- Discounted Three-Day Pass – InterPride Member Organisations
Individual members of InterPride Member Organisations are eligible for Three-Day Passes priced at $347 (+ booking fee).