Bondi Beach Party
Sábado Mar 4 @ 15:00 pm - 22:00 pm
Sábado Mar 4 @ 15:00 pm - 22:00 pm
Sábado Mar 4 @ 15:00 pm - 22:00 pm
Skip to section:
Apresentado por Optus
Bondi Beach Party is now open for resale. Moshtix is the official resale facility for this event, and the only safe and secure way to purchase resale tickets. Do not purchase tickets from any unauthorised resellers like Viagogo or Gumtree. Access the official resale here.
As this event has reached allocation exhausted, you will only be able to purchase a resale ticket if another ticketholder has decided to sell theirs.
Featuring International pop star, Nicole Scherzinger.
Ah, então queria um ícone? Esta é a derradeira experiência de Sydney.
For one day only, the jewel of Sydney will become the city’s hottest club for 12,000 people. Set at the edge of Bondi Beach, starring pop sensation Nicole Scherzinger, and featuring an all-Australian DJ line-up including dameeeela, Jarred Baker, Jacqui Cunningham, DJ Charlie Villas and DJ Dan Murphy. You’ll need a lifesaver to recover from seven hours of fabulous partying with the global queer community.
Enquanto dança de dia até ao anoitecer e à noite, sinta a brisa do mar no seu rosto enquanto o palco da praia se transforma da diversão pop do acampamento, para o fogo e a casa até à unidade eléctrica de elevação. À medida que o ritmo viaja para o Pacífico Sul, mantenha os olhos abertos enquanto actuações pop-up especiais o rodeiam.
Bring your whole self to the sea – all colours of the rainbow are welcome at the beach.
3:00pm – Gates open
3:00pm – DJ Charlie Villas
4:25pm – DJ Dameeeela
5:35pm – DJ Dan Murphy
6:50pm – DJ Jarred Baker
8:25pm – Nicole Scherzinger
9:00pm – DJ Jacqui Cunningham
(Approximate and subject to change)
Este é um evento com mais de 18 anos.
O passe rápido dá ao portador do bilhete o direito de entrada rápida e de faixa rápida nos bares.
Important Event Information
This is a licensed event for people 18 and over.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that the event may contain images and voices of people who are no longer with us.
- Sydney WorldPride shows may include strobe lighting, smoke and haze effects, loud music, flash photography, fire effects, pyrotechnics or other theatrical effects.
- Your ticket
- Valid Photo ID
- All-weather clothing including hats and sunglasses for sun safety and rain-jackets or ponchos in case of rain – This is an outdoor event, and will go ahead rain, hail or shine!
- Empty refillable water bottle (no glass or metal)
- EFT or credit card – Only ‘contactless’ payment will be accepted
- Good vibes
You must bring valid Photo ID (Proof of age is a requirement for entry. No ID, no entry)
Valid forms of ID include:
- A Driver’s or Rider’s Licence or Learner’s Permit issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country
- A NSW Digital Driver Licence
- NSW photo card
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age
- Keypass (over 18) identity card issued by Australia Post
What not to bring:
- Glass and metal bottles or cans (includes perfume and makeup).
- Any liquids – including but not limited to alcoholic beverages, e-cigarette liquids, accelerants, hand sanitiser, pump sunscreen, perfumes/fragrances and water (Free drinking water is available onsite).
- Food – The event is licensed to sell food and drinks.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs / substances of any kind.
- Sound or video recorders or cameras with detachable lens (small still cameras are allowed). Flash photography is not permitted.
- Selfie Sticks/Go-Pro Sticks / Monopods or Tripods.
- Umbrellas, chairs, folding camping chairs, bean bags, inflatable chairs or lounges, tents, sun shelters, eskies, and hard-cased cooler bags.
- Inflatable balloons or toys.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards/skates, boogie boards, milk/bread crates, water pistols.
- Banners, posters, flags or signage on poles, or made of hard material. Soft signage or flags of a reasonable size are permitted (content must not be offensive or discriminatory in nature).
- Clothing with images or text that is offensive or discriminatory in nature.
- Drones and or other remote-controlled devices.
- Megaphones, horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or any type of noise-making devices.
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers.
- Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile.
- Laser Pointers, permanent marker / felt type pens, scissors or large aerosol canisters.
- Flyers, stickers or any other promotional material not authorised by Sydney WorldPride.
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Sydney WorldPride can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Motorbike helmets, balaclavas or (non-religious) face coverings.
- Dogs or other pets (excluding official assistance/service animals, which are accepted).
- Any other item determined by Sydney WorldPride, the venue, management or artist to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that would distract, obstruct or interfere with the artist performance, or jeopardise public safety.
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Ticketing Terms and Conditions – click here
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons attending this event please be advised of the following conditions:
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event.
- Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution.
- If you leave the site you will not be permitted to re-enter (No “Pass Outs”).
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimisation Practices. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to minors and to intoxicated persons.
- Activities such as moshing, climbing, stage diving, crowd surfing, circle of death, wall of death, circle pit and associated activity are strictly prohibited. Patrons engaging in these activities will be evicted from the venue without a refund.
- Entry is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Sydney WorldPride, the venue and artists accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damages caused to patrons or patron property whilst attending the event.
- You may be filmed or photographed at the event & footage/images may be used, replicated or published by Sydney WorldPride or the artists for promotional & other purposes.
- Please respect the neighbours and residents whilst entering & exiting the event: Keep noise to a minimum & place rubbish in allocated bins.
- All bags and patrons will be subjected to a search by security. Patrons found with a prohibited item (see list below) will have the option to take it back offsite or dispose of it.
- Any patron found carrying illegal substances, weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be referred to the Police.
- Disruptive or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the venue without a refund.
- COVID 19: By entering our site, you declare that at the time of entry, you have no symptoms of COVID-19, have not tested positive to COVID-19 and are not required by health authorities to isolate.
- By using our medical facilities, you consent to Sydney WorldPride having access to your medical records.
- Sydney WorldPride reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage your hearing; free earplugs are available onsite from ACON / DanceWize NSW.
- Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event.
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias will not be permitted entry to the event.
- The health, safety and wellbeing of everyone at Sydney WorldPride is a top priority – This event site is smoke-free.
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Ticketing Terms and Conditions – click here
Below you’ll find all the important information about the facilities offered at the event, including what to expect at the event to help make your experience safer and more enjoyable:
This is a fully licensed event so there is no BYO. Our bars will provide a range of alcoholic drinks, as well as a range of low alcohol and non-alcoholic options including water. Please see the event map for the location of bars and water stations at the event.
This event is cashless. AMEX, Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS accepted.
There will be a variety of food trucks at the event offering a wide range of snacks and meals. Please see the event map for the location of the food outlets at the event.
All Gender, portable, temporary toilets (including accessible toilets) have been installed for this event – please use them! Please see the event map for the location of toilets at the event.
There will be water stations within the event site. Free water will also be available at all bars. Please see the event map for the locations of the water refill outlets.
This event is outdoors, so please bring sun/rain protection as the event will go ahead, rain, hail or shine.
There are multiple levels to the event site, including a grassed area with natural elevation, road level pavement and an area for beach sand access in front of and to the side of the stage. With the stunning Bondi Beach as the backdrop to the on-stage action, the natural elevation of the landscape allows the stage to be viewed widely across the event site. Please see the event map for the location of the stair and ramp access points between the levels. There will be no swimming allowed from the event site and pass outs are not available.
We want you to have the best experience possible so to ensure the safety of our patrons, we have employed a fully equipped medical team to be on site for the duration of the event. Please see the event map for the location of Medical services.
Please note – no cloakroom will be available at this event.
Lost something? Lost property can be collected from the Box Office Booth (Located on Queen Elizabeth Drive near the main entry) on the following days:
- Domingo 5th Março between the hours of 10am – 2pm
- Segunda-feira 6th Março between the hours of 10am – 2pm
- After Segunda-feira 6th Março [final day], any passports will be handed to the Police, credit cards and ID cards destroyed, and any clothing donated to a charity store.
If you cannot find your ticket, please log into your Moshtix account. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the gate on the day.
For all questions relating to ticket purchases or for further information please contact Moshtix – click here
Travel on public transport is included in your event ticket, simply show your ticket to staff when boarding services. Free buses to Bondi Junction will be available post-event. We strongly encourage all participants to use public transport and to plan your travel before arriving at the event.
Plan your trip at transportnsw.info.
For more information and travel tips, click here.
NOTE: Due to Bondi Junction Station lift maintenance works, ticketholders with accessible needs are advised to plan ahead and catch buses instead.
Live Traffic Information
For more information on road closures and changed traffic conditions including maps, click here
Make the most of your Sydney WorldPride festival experience with our guide to looking after your health and wellbeing.
Visit the website (click here) for more information on the following topics:
- Looking after your sexual health
- Monkeypox (Mpox), Covid-19 and other health issues
- Sun, water and road safety
- Mental health services
Peer-based harm minimisation services provided by ACON and DanceWize NSW will be available onsite at this event and can offer support if you or a friend are in distress. Visit the Sydney WorldPride website (click here) for more information about local laws and getting help regarding the following topics:
- Drug and alcohol use
- Help in an emergency
NSW Health also have a dedicated Sydney WorldPride health and safety page with invaluable info.
Visit the website – click here
For free help in your language, contact the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.
Here are ways you can help make this a greener event!
- Bring an empty refillable water bottle (no glass or metal).
- To reduce your carbon footprint we encourage you to catch public transport to our events.
- Choose your bin carefully, make sure your waste goes in the correct bin.
- Consider offsetting your travel to the event. For information on Sydney WorldPride Carbon Offset Program, click here
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Pride Planet Program page – click here
Accessible features available at this event:
- Cadeira de rodas acessível
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible ramp access – Please refer to the event map for locations and steep gradients (click here)
- Accessible viewing platform with wheelchair access – Please refer to event map for location
- Accessible drop-off & pick-up points
- Sensory space
- Language non-barrier (At specific times, pending programming)
- Auslan interpretation (At specific times, pending programming)
- Assistive animal facilities
- Ear Plugs available from ACON / DanceWize NSW
- ACON and DanceWize NSW harm minimisation services
- Sunflower lanyard program
Please note: Sydney WorldPride shows may include strobe lighting, smoke and haze effects, loud music, flash photography, fire effects, pyrotechnics or other theatrical effects.
Sydney WorldPride is proud to support the Sunflower Hidden Disabilities Program which is a globally recognised symbol for hidden or non-obvious disabilities. The Sunflower Lanyard enables people with hidden disabilities and conditions the choice to let the people around them know they may need extra support, empathy, understanding or patience. This may mean some wearers cannot stand for a long time in the queue to use the bathroom, may need the use of an accessible bathroom (even if they aren’t a wheelchair or mobility aid user), patience when their order is being taken, may need fast-tracked support, more time to move around (i.e. due to pain or mobility challenges) or can feel overwhelmed, sensory overload or stressed out in large crowds and loud environments.
If you already own a Sunflower lanyard please bring it along and it will be accepted at all SWP events. If you don’t already have one, Sunflower Lanyards will be available onsite at Box Office upon entry and also at the ACON stall – Please check the event map for Sunflower Lanyard Pickup locations on site. The lanyard is yours to keep and use during the festival and beyond! Click this link for more information on what the Sunflower Lanyard is and how it may support you.
Sensory / Quiet Space
A designated area will be available for any patrons with disabilities or access needs that may require a safe, supported place to take a break from the event. If you feel overwhelmed due to overstimulation or sensory overloaded during the event and/or simply need a space to ground yourself and relax, please go to the DanceWize NSW stall (located next to Medical) and a Volunteer will escort you to a quieter, seated area that is separate to the main event.
People who hold a valid Companion Card will be issued a complimentary ticket when they support a ticketholder with disability. To reserve tickets please contact [email protected]. You may be asked to present your Companion Card at the event.
If you have accessibility requirements, please contact our Accessibility Manager via SMS/text at +61 469 850 928 or email [email protected].
An accessible drop off and pick up point will be available on the eastern side of Campbell Pde between the Queen Elizabeth Dr roundabout and Notts Ave, behind the taxi rank. This will provide close proximity to the venue entry / exit point.
Visit the Transport for NSW Bondi Beach transport map (click here pdf 1.4MB) to easily find your way (take a screenshot and save to favourites!)
Plan your trip at transportnsw.info – click here
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select “accessible services only” in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. Check accessible travel or download a transport app (select the “Accessibility” filter).