Vivo e Orgulhoso: Concerto de Abertura do Sydney WorldPride
Fri Feb 24 @ 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fri Feb 24 @ 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fri Feb 24 @ 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Skip to section:
Apresentado pela American Express
It is against the law to resell tickets to NSW events for profit and we will not be issuing tickets to any purchaser until closer to the event, as such do not buy tickets from unauthorised resellers like Viagogo or Gumtree.
With performances by Kylie Minogue, Charli XCX , Jessica Mauboy and more.
Com estrelas tanto em cima como no palco, junte-se a nós no The Domain para o Concerto de Abertura oficial do WorldPride 2023 enquanto damos as boas-vindas ao mundo em Sydney.
Hosted by Casey Donovan and Courtney Act, featuring Kylie Minogue, Charli XCX, Jessica Mauboy, Deborah Cheetham Fraillon, and broadcast live around the nation on ABC TV, Live and Proud will get the WorldPride party started!
O concerto começa às 19 horas, mas o seu bilhete leva-o a entrar no Domínio a partir das 15 horas, onde poderá desfrutar da oferta de comida e bebida no local e do entretenimento de pré-show na companhia dos seus amigos e família. Ao reservar, escolha entre a área de admissão geral onde pode BYO tapete de piquenique ou, se quiser estar mais perto da acção, considere os lugares reservados.
Esta é a reunião familiar global de que temos estado à espera.
Todas as idades são bem-vindas.
3pm – Doors
7pm – 9:30pm – Main show
9:30pm – 11pm – Keep the party going with DJ Stereogamous
Don’t have a ticket?
Watch on ABC TV and ABC iview in Australia – click here
Watch on ABC YouTube internationally – click here
Attend one of our free watch parties in Sydney at Pride Villages (click here) or Carriageworks (click here)
Attend a viewing event at your local thanks to Meta! – click here
Important Event Information
- This is a licensed All Ages event.
- Where an event is listed as all ages, people aged 15 years or less must be accompanied by a responsible adult as defined by NSW liquor laws (click here). People aged 16-17 are recommended to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are advised that the event may contain images and voices of people who are no longer with us.
- Sydney WorldPride shows may include strobe lighting, smoke and haze effects, loud music, flash photography, fire effects, pyrotechnics or other theatrical effects.
- Your ticket
- Valid Photo ID if you are over 18, or 16-17 and unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- All-weather clothing including hats and sunglasses for sun safety and rain-jackets or ponchos in case of rain – This is an outdoor event, and will go ahead rain, hail or shine!
- Empty refillable water bottle (no glass or metal)
- EFT or credit card – Only ‘contactless’ payment will be accepted.
- A picnic blanket for General Admission ticket holders
- Low foldable chairs with no legs
- Good vibes
You must bring valid Photo ID (Proof of age is a requirement for entry for anyone over 18 or those 16-17 unaccompanied by a responsible adult. No ID, no entry)
Valid forms of ID include:
- A Driver’s or Rider’s Licence or Learner’s Permit issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country
- A NSW Digital Driver Licence
- NSW photo card
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age
- Keypass (over 18) identity card issued by Australia Post
What not to bring:
- Glass and metal bottles or cans (includes perfume and makeup).
- Any liquids – including but not limited to alcoholic beverages, e-cigarette liquids, accelerants, hand sanitiser, pump sunscreen, perfumes/fragrances and water (Free drinking water is available onsite).
- Food – The event is licensed to sell food and drinks.
- Alcohol or illegal drugs / substances of any kind.
- Sound or video recorders or cameras with detachable lens (small still cameras are allowed). Flash photography is not permitted.
- Selfie Sticks/Go-Pro Sticks / Monopods or Tripods.
- Umbrellas, Chairs, folding camping chairs, bean bags, inflatable chairs or lounges, tents, sun shelters, eskies, and hard-cased cooler bags. (Low foldable chairs with no legs are permitted)
- Prams, wagons or baby strollers – Baby carriers and slings are recommended (No pram parking available on-site).
- Inflatable balloons or toys.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards/skates, boogie boards, milk/bread crates, water pistols.
- Banners, posters, flags or signage on poles, or made of hard material. Soft signage or flags of a reasonable size are permitted (content must not be offensive or discriminatory in nature).
- Clothing with images or text that is offensive or discriminatory in nature.
- Drones and or other remote-controlled devices.
- Megaphones, horns, trumpets, sirens, whistles or any type of noise-making devices.
- Fireworks, flares or sparklers.
- Weapons of any kind, including any item that can be used as a projectile.
- Laser Pointers, permanent marker / felt type pens, scissors or large aerosol canisters.
- Flyers, stickers or any other promotional material not authorised by Sydney WorldPride.
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Sydney WorldPride can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Motorbike helmets, balaclavas or (non-religious) face coverings.
- Dogs or other pets (excluding official assistance/service animals, which are accepted).
- Any other item determined by Sydney WorldPride, the venue, management or artist to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that would distract, obstruct or interfere with the artist performance, or jeopardise public safety.
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Ticketing Terms and Conditions – click here
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons attending this event please be advised of the following conditions:
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event.
- Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution.
- If you leave the site you will not be permitted to re-enter (No “Pass Outs”).
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimisation Practices. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to minors and to intoxicated persons.
- Activities such as moshing, climbing, stage diving, crowd surfing, circle of death, wall of death, circle pit and associated activity are strictly prohibited. Patrons engaging in these activities will be evicted from the venue without a refund.
- Entry is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Sydney WorldPride, the venue and artists accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damages caused to patrons or patron property whilst attending the event.
- You may be filmed or photographed at the event & footage/images may be used, replicated or published by Sydney WorldPride or the artists for promotional & other purposes.
- Please respect the neighbours and residents whilst entering & exiting the event: Keep noise to a minimum & place rubbish in allocated bins.
- All bags and patrons will be subjected to a search by security. Patrons found with a prohibited item (see list below) will have the option to take it back offsite or dispose of it.
- Any patron found carrying illegal substances, weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be referred to the Police.
- Disruptive or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. Intoxicated or disorderly patrons will be evicted from the venue without a refund.
- COVID 19: By entering our site, you declare that at the time of entry, you have no symptoms of COVID-19, have not tested positive to COVID-19 and are not required by health authorities to isolate.
- By using our medical facilities, you consent to Sydney WorldPride having access to your medical records.
- Sydney WorldPride reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage your hearing; free earplugs are available onsite from Twenty10.
- Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as EPA noise restrictions and may or may not be as loud as an indoor event.
- Any person bearing or wearing gang colours, patches or insignias will not be permitted entry to the event.
- Keep your shirt on! Anyone not wearing a top of some sort may be asked to put one on.
- The health, safety and wellbeing of everyone at Sydney WorldPride is a top priority – This event site is smoke-free.
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Ticketing Terms and Conditions – click here
Below you’ll find all the important information about the facilities offered at the event, including what to expect at the event to help make your experience safer and more enjoyable:
This is a fully licensed event so there is no BYO. Our bars will provide a range of alcoholic drinks, as well as a range of non-alcoholic options including water. Please see the event map for the location of bars and water stations at the event.
This event is cashless. AMEX, Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS accepted.
There will be a variety of food trucks at the event offering a wide range of snacks and meals. Please see the event map for the location of the food outlets at the event.
All Gender, portable, temporary toilets (including accessible toilets) have been installed for this event – please use them! Please see the event map for the location of toilets at the event.
There will be water stations within the event site. Free water will also be available at all bars. Please see the event map for the locations of the water refill outlets.
This event is outdoors, so please bring sun/rain protection as the event will go ahead, rain, hail or shine.
We want you to have the best experience possible so to ensure the safety of our patrons, we have employed a fully equipped medical team to be on site for the duration of the event. Please see the event map for the location of Medical services.
Infobooth & Merchandise
An Infobooth and Merchandise tent will be available and will be open for the duration of the event. An exciting range of Sydney WorldPride merchandise will be available for purchase (cashless transactions only). Please see the event map for the Infobooth and Merchandise location.
Please note – no cloakroom will be available at this event.
Lost something? Lost property can be collected from the Guest Services Booth (Located on Central Avenue next to the VIP entry) on the following days:
- Sábado 25th Feb between the hours of 10am – 2pm
- Segunda-feira 27th Feb between the hours of 10am – 2pm
- After Segunda-feira 6th Março [final day], any passports will be handed to the Police, credit cards and ID cards destroyed, and any clothing donated to a charity store.
If you cannot find your ticket, please log into your Ticketmaster account. Tickets will not be available for purchase at the gate on the day.
For all questions relating to ticket purchases or for further information please contact Ticketmaster – click here
We strongly encourage all participants to use public transport and to plan your travel before arriving at the event. Plan your trip at transportnsw.info – click here
For more information and travel tips, visit https://transportnsw.info/events/2023/02/live-proud-sydney-worldpride
Live Traffic Information
For more information on road closures and changed traffic conditions including maps, click here
Make the most of your Sydney WorldPride festival experience with our guide to looking after your health and wellbeing.
Visit the Sydney WorldPride Health and Wellbeing page (click here) for more information on the following topics:
- Looking after your sexual health
- Monkeypox (Mpox), Covid-19 and other health issues
- Sun, water and road safety
- Mental health services
Youth services provided by Twenty10 will be available onsite at this event and can offer support if you or a friend are in distress.
Visit the Sydney WorldPride website (click here) for more information about local laws and getting help regarding the following topics:
- Drug and alcohol use
- Help in an emergency
NSW Health also have a dedicated Sydney WorldPride health and safety page with invaluable information, found at the link:
To visit the website, click here.
For free help in your language, contact the Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50.
Here are ways you can help make this a greener event!
- Bring an empty refillable water bottle (no glass or metal).
- To reduce your carbon footprint we encourage you to catch public transport to our events.
- Choose your bin carefully, make sure your waste goes in the correct bin.
- Consider offsetting your travel to the event (for information on Sydney WorldPride Carbon Offset Program, click here).
For more information, visit the Sydney WorldPride Pride Planet Program page – click here
Accessible features available at this event:
- Cadeira de rodas acessível
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible viewing platform with ramp for wheelchair access – Please refer to event map for location – click here
- Accessible drop-off & pick-up points near the event site
- Auslan interpretation
- Open captions
- Assistive animal facilities
- Twenty10 youth services
- Sunflower lanyard program
Please note: Sydney WorldPride shows may include strobe lighting, smoke and haze effects, loud music, flash photography, fire effects, pyrotechnics or other theatrical effects.
Sydney WorldPride is proud to support the Sunflower Hidden Disabilities Program which is a globally recognised symbol for hidden or non-obvious disabilities. The Sunflower Lanyard enables people with hidden disabilities and conditions the choice to let the people around them know they may need extra support, empathy, understanding or patience. This may mean some wearers cannot stand for a long time in the queue to use the bathroom, may need the use of an accessible bathroom (even if they aren’t a wheelchair or mobility aid user), patience when their order is being taken, may need fast-tracked support, more time to move around (i.e. due to pain or mobility challenges) or can feel overwhelmed, sensory overload or stressed out in large crowds and loud environments.
If you already own a Sunflower lanyard please bring it along and it will be accepted at all SWP events. If you don’t already have one, Sunflower Lanyards will be available onsite at Guest Services upon entry and also at the Infobooth – Please check the event map for Sunflower Lanyard Pickup locations on site. The lanyard is yours to keep and use during the festival and beyond! Click this link for more information on what the Sunflower Lanyard is and how it may support you.
People who hold a valid Companion Card will be issued a complimentary ticket when they support a ticketholder with disability. To reserve tickets please contact [email protected]. You may be asked to present your Companion Card at the event.
If you have accessibility requirements, please contact our Accessibility Manager via SMS/text at +61 469 850 928 or email [email protected].
Accessible drop-off is available at the dedicated drop off location on Hospital Rd at Art Gallery Rd heading to the event.
Accessible pick-up is available on St Mary’s Rd near Cathedral St.
Visit the Transport for NSW Domain transport map (click here pdf 740KB) to easily find your way (screenshot and save to favourites!) No parking permitted, drop offs only. This section of road will be closed and access will be provided by Police at the intersection of St Mary’s Rd, Crown St, and Sir John Young Cres, upon sighting of a valid mobility or disability parking scheme permit. Wheelchair Accessible Taxis with bookings will also be provided access.
Plan your trip at transportnsw.info – click here
Accessible trips are shown in the Trip Planner with the wheelchair icon. You can select “accessible services only” in the Options to ensure you only see accessible services. Only trip plans with accessible train platforms, ferry wharves and buses will be presented. Check accessible travel or download a transport app (select the “Accessibility” filter).